7 days, 6 nights
June - September
Acclimatization day and visit to the Churup Lagoon.
Departure at 7:00 AM from Huaraz to Caraz by private transport. Then, we are going to deviate to Parón Lagoon at an altitude of 4,140 meters to camp next to the lagoon.
This day the equipment is going to be transported by carriers around the lagoon to Campo Morrena of Artesonraju located at an altitude of 4,800 m. The walk to Campo Morrena will last about 5 or 6 hours. Later, we will have dinner and stay overnight.
We are going to walk for about 5 hours to Campo Alto, where a delicious dinner awaits us, and then we will rest for the next day.
We leave Campo alto at 12:00 PM. The ascent guided by a high mountain professional (UIAGM) begins to reach the summit of the Artesonraju Mountain at 6,025 MAMSL. After reaching the summit, we will descend to Campo Alto, where the carriers awaits us with hot drinks to recover energy. The walk will last about 15 hours. We will camp and stay overnight.
Reserved day in case of bad weather conditions, disease or accident.
Departure at 7:00 AM from Campo Morrena to the road after a seven hour walk where the private transport awaits us to take us to the city of Huaraz.
– Private transport
– Professional guide
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining
– Full feeding
– Boxlunch for each walk
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys
– Camping equipment (tent)
– First aid kit
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope)
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress
– Mountain boots
– Small backpack
– Trekking sticks.
– Thermal clothes
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain, constructing paths and similar.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsibility for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full access to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43