3 days, 2 nights
May - September
Departure from Huaraz to Pitec, where the four hours walking to the Churup Lagoon begins. There in the lagoon, we will get some rest and later we will start the three hour walk to Campo Morrena which is located at an altitude of 4,900 m.
Ascent to the Churup Mountain, fourteen hours of climbing approximately. Afterwards, return to Campo Morrena to have dinner and rest.
After an early walk to Pitec, the private transport awaits us to return to the city of Huaraz.
– Private transport
– Professional guide
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining
– Full feeding
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys
– Camping equipment (tent)
– First aid kit
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope)
– Entrance to the Huascarán National Park
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress
– Mountain boots
– Small backpack
– Trekking sticks
– Thermal clothes
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similar.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43