4 days, 3 nights
May - August
Departure from Huaraz to Vicos by private transport, once there will begin the walk to the Legiacocha Lagoon. Later, we continue walking for about 4 hours to the base camp to have dinner and rest for the next day.
We leave the Legiacocha Lagoon at 7:00 AM to go to Campo alto. After four hours of walking, we will camp, have dinner and stay overnight.
We leave Campo Alto at 1:00 AM to climb the summit of the Copa Mountain, from where we will have an amazing view of the mountains Huascaran, Ranrapalca, Chopicalqui and Hualcan. Then, we will descend to Campo Alto, where we can take a break for an hour and later move the camp and descend for 6 hours to the base camp.
Reserved day in case of bad weather conditions, disease or accident.
In this last day we will descend to the village of Vicos, where the transport awaits us to return to Huaraz in about 4 hours.
– Private transport
– Professional guide
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining
– Full feeding.
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys
– Camping equipment (tent)
– First aid kit
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope)
– Entrance to the Huascarán National Park
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress
– Mountain boots
– Small backpack
– Trekking sticks
– Thermal clothes.
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43