Moderate to difficult
We will leave from Huaraz at 2:30 pm. Upon arrival we will hike for about 2 ½ hours towards our base camp. We will enjoy beautiful views of the mountain range as we pass in front of Pastoruri mountain. Once we arrive to camp we will rest early to prepare for our summit bid the next day.
We will leave camp at 5am to begin our 5 hour ascent of Huarapasca. At the summit, we can take in the splendor of the Cordillera Blanca. We will descend about 4 hours to return to base camp. We will break down camp and head back to Huaraz.
– Private transportation to and from Huaraz.
– Professional guide.
– Camping gear (kitchen tent, tent, stove, kitchenware).
– Group technical gear (ropes, carabiners, ice picks).
– All meals during the expedition, including boxed lunches.
– First aid kit.
– Huascaran National Park entrance ticket.
– Personal technical gear (helmet, harness, crampons, ice axe, Mountaineering boots).
– Sleeping bag and sleeping pad.
– Trekking poles.
– Base layers.
– Waterproof clothing (jacket, rain pants).
– Camera, binoculars.
– Lightweight clothing.
– Water bottle