8 days, 7 nights
Moderate - Easy
June - September
We leave Huaraz at 8:00 AM by private transport to go to Mancos and later to Musho, where the muleteer and his donkeys awaits us to carry the equipment to the shelter of Huascarán. This day, we will ascend for about 7 hours.
Day to get some rest in the shelter.
We start climbing at 4:00 AM from the shelter to Campo 2. This climbing will last about 5 hours. Later, we will have dinner and stay overnight.
Departure at 12:00 PM from Campo 2, after a nine hour walk we will reach the southern summit of the Huascarán Mountain, from where we will observe the splendor of the beautiful White Mountain range. Later, the three hour descent to Campo 2 begins. Once there, will have dinner and rest.
We leave Campo 2 at 6:00 AM to walk to the shelter of Huascarán where we can have dinner and rest.
Reserved day in case of bad weather conditions, disease or accident.
At 7:00 AM we leave the shelter to go to Musho. There, the transport awaits to take us to the city of Huaraz.
– Private transport
– Professional guide
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining
– Full feeding.
– Boxlunch for each walk
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys
– Camping equipment (tent)
– First aid kit.
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope)
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress
– Mountain boots
– Small backpack
– Trekking sticks
– Thermal clothes
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43