3 days, 2 nights
April - September
We leave Huaraz at 8:00 AM to go to Pashpa by private transport. There, we begin to walk for about 6 hours through the valley of the Ishinca Ravine until reaching the shelter of Ishinca where we can stay overnight.
Departure from the shelter to the summit of the Ishinca Mountain where we can contemplate the Mountains Tocllaraju, Huansán and Ranrapalca. The climbing will last about 8 hours. Later, we are going to descent for 5 hours to the shelter to rest.
At 7:00 AM, we leave the shelter to go to Pashpa, where the transport awaits to take us to the city of Huaraz.
– Private transport
– Professional guide
– Full feeding.
– Boxlunch for each walk
– Muleteers and donkeys
– Accommodation in the Ishinca shelter
– First aid kit
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope)
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress
– Mountain boots
– Thermal clothes
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43