Easy - moderate
March - November
We leave Huaraz at 3:00 AM to go to the Province of Carhuaz by private transport. Then, we are going to deviate to enter the beautiful Valley of Ulta and reach Punta Olimpica, where the highest tunnel in the world is located, at an altitude of 5150 meters. From there we can see the highest summits of Peru, like Huascarán Sur, Chopicalqui, Ulta, among others. After a while we will return to the transport to take us to Huaraz.
– Private transport from Huaraz.
– Professional guide.
– Personal technical equipment (helmet, harness, crampons, ice ax).
– Group technical equipment (ropes, carabiners, ice stakes).
– Boxluch for each walk.
– First aid kit.
– Entrance to the Huascarán National Park.
– Mountain boots.
– Thermal clothing
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43