4 days, 3 nights
May - December
We leave Huaraz at 7am towards Yungay, Llanganuco and eventually Cebollapampa (3850 meters). Here the donkeys will await us to begin our 5-6 hour hike to the Pisco base camp (4680 meters).
Today we leave the base camp at 9am to reach the moraine camp(4850 meters). This is a short day, giving us time to prepare the gear and acclimatize for our summit bid.
Today we leave at 4am to head towards the summit of Pisco at 5,752 meters. The ascent and descent back to the Pisco base camp is a total of 12-13 hours.
We return to Cebollapampa at 8am, where our transportation will await us to return to Huaraz.
– Private transportation to and from Huaraz
– Professional guide
– Cook, kitchen tent, stove and cookware
– Camping gear ( tent)
– Donkeys and donkey drivers
– Technical gear (harness, helmet, crampons, ropes, carabiners, ice picks)
– All meals during the expedition, including boxed lunches
– First aid kit
– Huascaran National Park entrance ticket
– Mountaineering boots
– Sleeping bag (-30°) and sleeping pad
– Small backpack
– Trekking poles
– Base layers
– Waterproof clothing (jacket, rain pants)
– Lightweight clothing