7 days, 6 nights
June - September
Acclimation day in the city of Huaraz and visit to the Churup Lagoon at an altitude of 4,485 m.
We leave Huaraz at 6:00 AM to go to Caraz and then to Cashapampa, from there we start the four hour walk to Llamacorral, where we are going to camp, have dinner and rest.
In Llamacorral the walk to the base camp of Alpamayo begins, from there we can observe beautiful lagoons like Ichiccocha and Hatuncocha. This walk will last 4 hours. Later, we are going to have dinner and stay overnight.
Departure at 7:00 AM to Campo Alto. On the way to Campo ALto will walk between the Mountains Alpamayo and Quitaraju. Once there, we are going to have dinner and stay overnight.
We leave at 12:00 PM to go to the summit of the Quitaraju Mountain. Once there we will have a beautiful view of the Mountains Pucahircas, Rinrihircas, Taulliraju, Artesonraju and Santa Cruz. This walk will last about 7 hours. Later, the three hour descent to Campo Alto beings, where we will take a break for an hour and then continue to the base camp to have dinner and stay overnight.
Reserved day in case of bad weather conditions, disease or accident.
We leave the base camp at 7:00 AM to go to Cashapampa, where the private transport awaits to take us to Huaraz.
– Private transport.
– Professional guide.
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining.
– Full feeding.
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys
– Camping equipment (tent)
– First aid kit.
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope).
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park.
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress.
– Mountain boots.
– Small backpack.
– Trekking poles.
– Thermal clothes.
– Waterproof clothing.
– Light clothing.
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43