6 days, 5 nights
Hard, technical climbing
June - August
We leave Huaraz at 8:00 AM to go to Pashpa by private transport, where the muleteer and the donkeys wait for us to carry the equipment to Vivaque Longoni. This walk will last about 7 hours.
Departure from Vivaque Longoni to the moraine field. We are going walk through the moraine field that leads us to the beginning of the glacial. Then, the ascent to the pass of Ramrapalca and Ishinca begins. The walk will last about 4 hours.
This day we are going to have breakfast and leave at about 1:00 AM. The climbing to the summit of the Ranrapalca Mountain begins. We are going to cross a rocky and icy terrain until reaching the plateau from where you will have a better view of the glacial. Then, we will reach the top. Once there, you will have a view of other mountains. After enjoying an amazing view of the panorama, we will descend to the pass of Ishinca – Ranrapalca, and then to the moraine field to have dinner and rest.
After having breakfast we will descend to the base camp to rest in the shelter.
We leave the Ishinca Shelter at 7:00 AM to go to Pashpa where the private transport awaits us to take us to the city of Huaraz.
– Private transport.
– Professional guide.
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining.
– Full feeding.
– Accommodation in the Ishinca Shelter.
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys.
– Camping equipment (tent).
– First aid kit.
– Technical equipment (harness, helmet, crampons, aluminum stakes, rope)
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park.
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress.
– Mountain boots.
– Small backpack.
– Trekking poles.
– Thermal clothes.
– Waterproof clothing
– Light clothing.
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43