5 days, 4 nights
May - September
We leave Huaraz to go to Llamac by private transport and then we will walk to the Pampa pass of Llamac. Later, we will descend through beautiful paths with amazing views of the mountain range to the Jahuacocha Lagoon at an altitude of 4,066 meters to stay overnight.
Departure from the camp of Jahuacocha. We will walk about 5 hours to Campo Alto of Rasac at 5,550 MAMSL enjoying the splendor of the fauna and flora of the place. Once there, we will have the wonderful experience of sleeping on a glacial and rest for the next day.
At 3:00 AM we are going to climb about 9 hours to the summit of the Rasac Mountain at an altitude of 6,017 meters. After enjoying a wonderful view from the top, we are going to descent about 6 hours to Campo Alto to rest for the next day.
After having breakfast we will walk about 4 hours to Jahuacocha.
Reserved day in case of bad weather conditions, disease or accident.
This day we return to Llamac where the private transport awaits to take us to Huaraz.
– Private transport.
– Professional guide.
– Chef, cooking equipment and dining.
– Full feeding.
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys.
– Camping equipment.
– First aid kit.
– Group climbing equipment.
– Personal climbing equipment.
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort) and mattress.
– Mountain boots.
– Small backpack.
– Trekking poles.
– Thermal clothes.
– Waterproof clothing.
– Warm clothing.
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43