Moderate - Easy
Throughout the year
We leave Huaraz at 5:00 AM to go to the control of the Huascarán National Park. Then, we walk about 4 hours and a half to the summit of the Rima Rima Mountain. From there you willl see the beauty of the White Mountain Range. Later will descend about 2 hours and then return to Huaraz.
– Private transport from Huaraz.
– Professional guide.
– Personal technical equipment (helmet, harness, crampons, ice ax).
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– First aid kit.
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park.
– Mountain boots.
– Thermal clothing.
– Waterproof clothing.
– Light clothing.
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43