May - October
We leave Huaraz to go to Pashpa where the muleteer and his donkeys await us to carry the equipment to the base camp of the Mountains Urus, Ishinca and Tocllaraju. Then, we will walk through the valley of the Ishinca Ravine to go to the shelter of the base camp at 4,350 MAMSL. Once there, we will have dinner and stay overnight.
This day we are going to climb early in the morning from the base camp to the summit of the Urus Mountain at 5,495 MAMSL. This climbing will last about 5 hours. Later, we return to the base camp and then to Pashpa, where the private transport awaits us to take us to Huaraz.
– Private transport.
– Professional guide.
– Full feeding.
– Boxlunch for each walk.
– Muleteers and cargo donkeys.
– Accommodation in the Ishinca Shelter.
– Technical equipment (ropes, harness, crampons, helmet, aluminum stakes, etc.).
– First aid kit.
– Entrance to Huascarán National Park.
– Sleeping bag (-30° comfort)
– Mountain boots.
– Thermal clothing.
– Waterproof clothing.
– Light clothing.
- The date of the expedition must be booked with 50% of the total amount.
- Once the deposit is done you will be able to cancel your participation 15 days before with a recharge of 50% for administrative expenses, otherwise a reimbursement will be impossible.
- In case of absence o arriving later than the agreed time, there will be no reimbursement.
- The itinerary may vary a bit, depending on the external conditions such as rain,constructing paths and similars.
- In case of accidents the enterprise does not take responsability for medical expenses but it will take care of transport to the nearest hospital.
- To have full acces to medical services and rescue helicopter it is necessary to have international insurance for accidents during sports.
Cta. Ahorros Soles: 375 94022020 0 94
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022020094 49
Cta. Ahorro Dólares: 375 94022049 1 23
Cód. Interbancario: 002 375 194022049123 43